Monday 11 April 2011

Learn about life in the humorous manner



Have you ever wondered how suddenly everything seems to be a very easy & understandable when presenting in a humorous way? Well, that’s that the power of wit and humour. It makes learning funny and easy to learn. The other day I sitting on my coach reading news paper when I come across this funny life quotes. This funny life quotes was by Brendan gill. Here’s the quote:
“Not a shared of evidence exists in favour of idea that life is serious”.
I found this funny life quotes are to be extremely funny and at the same time, extremely found. This funny life quotes made me wonder why sometimes tends to be serious and gloomy. Life is not meant to be serious. It is meant to be enjoying to fullest. 
Here are one more funny life quotes which I came across lately which is something like this:
Don’t take life seriously. No one can get out live”.
I came across this life quotes while I learning.  This funny life quotes was written on bumper sticker of the book a head of me. Immediately I jotted it down on my I pod touch(I have this habit of jotting down every funny life quotes I come across). I like this quote very much that’s why I made a poster of this funny life quotes and putted in my bedroom wall.
And here’s another funny life quotes yet wisdom rich quotes on life:
My life has been filled with terrible misfortune; most of which never happened.
Firstly tell me a one thing that how many of you related to this quote? Isn’t funny we dwell over the things of future which we are not sure about or cringe over the past things which has long gone. But the past has long gone and future is yet to come. The only thing we have in our hand is the present moments. So , enjoy to your highest.

No comments:

Post a Comment